Memody: Sindrel Song
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateDec 6, 2019
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Memody: Sindrel Song key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Memody: Sindrel Song key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Memody: Sindrel Song cd key freeFree Memody: Sindrel Song steam key gift. Free steam games. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Memody: Sindrel Song free steam key
- Its a music game, but its not a typical rhythm game. Its more like learning songs by ear on an actual instrument.
- Mimic melodies using piano-like note buttons, in two modes (light and dark) of six notes each. These play distinct tones that are consistent between songs (eg key 1 always plays a Bb in light mode, an Ab in dark mode).
- The challenging difficulty makes success incredibly satisfying! The players performance is graphed after each attempt, marking clear progress towards a goal. Theres also an easier Casual mode.
- Immerse yourself in an imaginative world with deep lore, with lots of clever dialogue that fleshes out seven unique characters, each of whom represents a different outlook towards life, death, and the difficulties we face.
- Learn seven increasingly difficult songs, each with emotional themes related to the characters, story, and life in general.
- Feel moved by this heartfelt exploration of coping with mental illness, finding meaning in life, and empathising with others by listening.
STORYThe story follows Memody, a sindrel whos just awoken into life. Sindrels naturally live for just six days before a fatal winter claims them, but the opportunity for prolonged life presents itself to her. Sindrels have symbiotic creatures in their heads - daemons - which provide guidance through life, but Memodys is defective, poisoning her thoughts with constant abuse. Would life eternal be desirable if it was shared with an inescapable inner critic? By sharing songs with other sindrels and understanding their perspectives on lifes value, she might build connections with new friends - and new outlooks - whose light outweighs the dark.
STORY BEHIND THE STORYAll the games content - concept, code, graphics, music, writing, etc - was made by a solo developer, while recovering from treatment for brain cancer... which he had on top of serious mental health issues (severe social anxiety and depression). Both the physical and mental brain issues revolved around memory in different ways: a big part of the social anxiety is being haunted by (often objectively trivial) memories of social embarrassment, and the major brain surgery to treat the tumour presented the risk of permanent memory loss. This game explores the dark and light sides of memory, both in an attempt to reduce or prevent that memory deterioration, and to make peace with inner demons.
If nothing else, hopefully its inspiring. If someone can do this alone with both mental illness and brain cancer, then surely you can achieve your goals if you put your mind to them!
This is the first of several games thatll be set in a world called Alora Fane. If you appreciate deep, characterised - and funny! - dialogue in games, and novel world lore, there should be a lot in this for you!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual-core CPU @ 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated graphics or dedicated graphics card with 512 MB of VRAM
- Storage: 150 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.