PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 31, 2017
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Mars 2030 free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Mars 2030 key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Mars 2030 key freeFree Mars 2030 steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Mars 2030 steam key free
Suit up for the first manned mission to Mars! MARS 2030 is a virtual reality simulation that gives players the opportunity to explore the mysterious red planet like never before.
MARS 2030 centers on open world exploration. Taking on the role of an astronaut, players traverse Mars and collect geological samples that uncover the planets past. Make discoveries across 40 square kilometers of open Martian terrain, accurately-mapped and -modeled using NASAs Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter HiRISE satellite data. Along this journey, players discover a world rich in history that, much like our own planet, once looked very different from what exists today. MARS 2030 can also be experienced in non-VR.
Key features include:
- Full Martian days, with the orange hues of day transitioning to blue at night
- Realistic weather conditions, atmospheric pressure, and Martian gravity
- Geolab workstation equipped with a VR Microscope to study collected samples
- A habitat base, modeled after the design from NASA Langleys Evolvable Mars Campaign
- Interactive VR music, performed and recorded by the London Symphonic Orchestra
- Ambisonic sound covers audio sources from every direction and propagates sound realistically
- Full support of motion controls to operate equipment and Mars rover, and navigate the terrain
Mars 2030 was developed by FMG Labs, a division of Fusion Media Group, in partnership with NASA. It is available on PC for HTC Vive and Oculus headsets, and will be available on Playstation VR at a later date (TBD).
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i3-6100 / AMD FX4350 or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX480
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.