Machine World 2
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$12.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 28, 2017
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Machine World 2 cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Machine World 2 key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Machine World 2 steam key freeMachine World 2 free steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Machine World 2 key free
Machine World 2 free steam keyTake control of a range of different machines and operate them in a unique environment. Each new game generates a new and fully dynamic world, and it is yours to develop: Dig and build anything, anywhere!
All machines have been carefully modelled down to small details. They all have opening doors and hatches, switches that control fully simulated systems, and have realistic physics models. You climb into and onto the machines, watch battery and fuel levels, follow realistic procedures that mimic the real machines. Our goal is to make you think of these machines as your own.
What you choose to do is up to you. Machine World revolves around Blueprints, which are generated by us at Trino and by players. Blueprints challenge you to build certain structures, and can have time and fuel limits. But if you just want to develop your own buildings in your own world, you can. In a sense, that is what it is designed to do. Machine World is about total, creative freedom.
- 16+ unique, fully modelled machines (14 currently unlocked, with more to follow)
- Component modelled machines. All systems are discretely system modelled, including engines, fuel tanks/pumps, batteries, gear boxes, etc. This means that under the hood, the game simulates these systems interacting individually, which will allow us to add system failures and resource management to the game.
- Fully deformable terrain. Dig and deform anywhere, without limitations. Dynamic (and removable) trees, rocks and debris.
- Dynamic water simulation. Takes the dynamic terrain into account and simulates various wave behaviours in real time based on weather and wind.
- Unlimited number of worlds, procedurally generated on demand (based on real world erosion and other terrain factors).
- Large catalog of construction parts and materials, including lighting, windows, doors, etc.
- First person oriented, and you can enter buildings you create and install lights, etc. (Furniture will arrive during Early Access).
- A labor of love. We love machines and creativity.
Controller and Joystick supportGamepad or dedicated joystick(s) recommended, but mouse and keyboard can be used.
About Trino GamesWe are a small team of developers with a genuine fascination for machines of all kinds. Machine World 2 was mostly developed by two people, supported by a wider network of specialists and consultants. We are community and player oriented and try to interact as much as possible. Your ideas and feedback are important, so please do not hesitate to get in touch through our forums or social media channels.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista or 7
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2 512 MB
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 64 bit system required
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.