PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$0.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 18, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Lunaform free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Lunaform key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Lunaform key freeLunaform free steam key on SteamGateways. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Lunaform steam key free
- 36 levels
- 6 upgrades
- 5 planets, 1 hidden
- 2-3 hours of gameplay
- Windows/Mac/Linux works well with touch screens
Mechanics, Hexes, and Stars:
- Click to swap hexes and catch stars of the same color and fill them up. Hexes need 3 hits to be filled, and 5 to be destroyed.
- Click and hold to speed up all of the stars
- Bumper Hexes change the direction of stars to get hard to reach hexes, or divert opposite color stars
- Locked Hexes create a challenge by letting the player find ways to fill them without swapping them directly
- Core Hex is a hex that must be protected, if it gets destroyed then your planet forming fails
- Bigger grids with multiple colors, where some hexes must be destroyed, and some must be filled. The challenge comes from what you choose to destroy, as it changes your position and what you are vulnerable to
- Normal Stars fill a matching color hex by 1, or damage an opposite hex by 1
- Nova Stars explode in a radius to fill or damage multiple hexes by 1
- Suns has 2 normal stars rotating around it, fills a matching color hex by 2, or damages an opposite hex by 2
- Arc Stars move in an unpredictable arc filling or damaging hexes by 1
- Time Stop - Stops all star movements, to give you a few seconds to swap hexes freely
- Shield - Puts up a barrier around hexes to prevent them from being damaged by the opposite colored stars
- Shield Swap - Whenever you swap two of the hexes, it shields them both for a small amount of time
- Star Barrier - Produces a moving barrier that changes the color of the stars
- Hex Splash - When a hex is full, if it gets hit by the same color stars it will begin to fill adjacent hexes
- Star Sweeper - Clears all the stars on the screen
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10
- Processor: 2Ghz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB GeForce 8800, Radeon 3850, or Intel HD 3000
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.