PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 16, 2015
CategoriesAction, Adventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Luckslinger steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Luckslinger key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Luckslinger free steam keyFree Luckslinger steam key. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Free Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Luckslinger cd key free
Luckslinger key freeIn Luckslinger, luck is measurable, collectable and usable whenever you please.
On one half its inspired by the unrealistically fast gunslingers, the dark gritty humor and the greed driven anti-heroes of the spaghetti western classics.
On the other half its inspired by vinyl digging, graffiti spraying, rhyming and the slow drums and jazzy samples of hip hop culture and sound.
Do you feel lucky? - Kill bandits, steal their luck and use it for your own good. The more luck you have the more chance you have that, enemy bullets might miss, you get saved from a bad jump or better loot is dropped in front of your feet. However, when you dont have much luck in your lucky bracelet, bridges might collapse, rocks might come loose and outlaws might find a way to get a jump on you.
These are just a few examples of how luck affects your quest for fortune.
Clovercreek and the crazy outlaws - The town of Clovercreek has been robbed blind. Six infamous criminals stole the towns precious luck charms and its up to you to bring them back. Get paid the golden price while doing so, because bounty hunters dont do charity work.
Duck friend till the end - At all times you are accompanied by your companion Duckbridge. He returns your throwing knife, grabs extra health and distracts your enemies… but only when his tiny little duck brain tells him to do so.
- Levels with different themes, unique elements and crazy boss characters
- A completely unique luck mechanic that keeps the gameplay dynamic
- Intense gun and knife throwing gameplay that will keep you on your toes
- Music to pleasure your eardrums that fit the hip hoppy atmosphere of the game
- A duck companion whos always by your side
- One-on-one pistol quick-draw duels
- Converse with the nice townsfolk of Clovercreek
- Hidden goldbars for the extra challenge
- Bonus hip-hop tracks by various artists
Giantbomb Quick Look video:
Still not convinced?! See for yourself my friend:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, Vista
- Processor: 2.0+ GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1+, GLSL 1.2+, 256 MB VRAM
- Storage: 350 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Supports Xbox 360 Controller
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.