Lord of Dwarves
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$19.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateMar 7, 2019
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Lord of Dwarves key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Lord of Dwarves key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Lord of Dwarves cd key freeFree Lord of Dwarves steam key on SteamGateways. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Free Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Lord of Dwarves free steam key
Lord of Dwarves features a full campaign which also acts as a tutorial. No need to turn to wikis just to learn to play, everything is explained in game. Enjoy the well paced campaign instead of having to create custom levels from the get go.
Lord of Dwarves also has an extensively customizable sandbox mode. Control terrain size, height, roughness, and topology. Customize monster type and frequency, or turn monsters completely off and concentrate on sandbox building. Even select a climax event like a demon invasion or an attack by an elite monster which gives every sandbox game an exciting conclusion.
Fresh Gameplay Objectives
Build an archer tower at least 8 blocks tall. Decide what it will look like and where the stairs will go. Train extra lumberjacks to chop down an evil forest. Or build a structure around your village to keep the goblins out.
Monsters & Sieges
Build walls to hold off goblin invasions. Train archers to fend off orcs as they climb your walls. Muster all your forces to defend against an elite creature that has taken an interest in your settlement.
Play in a different procedurally generated terrain each time and modify that terrain however you see fit. Every block, tree, and workshop is completely constructible and destructible. Build a castle, an underground dungeon, or big "Studville" sign - anything is possible.
- Fully constructible/destructible 3D block world
- Full Campaign and tutorial
- Extremely customizable Sandbox mode
- Fresh game play objectives like "build a stone tower 8 blocks tall" or "chop down an evil forest"
- Control over 100 dwarves
- Assign and skill up dwarves in a variety of professions
- Invaders siege your custom built structures
- Tiered resource system allows for ever more powerful weapons, armor, & crafts
- Random procedurally generated terrain with millions of blocks
- Focus on interface for ease of construction in the 3D world
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz Dual-Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 based graphics card
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Intel HD graphics are not officially supported, your results may vary
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.