Lemuria: Lost in Space – VR Edition
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 4, 2017
CategoriesAction, Adventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Lemuria: Lost in Space – VR Edition key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Lemuria: Lost in Space – VR Edition key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Lemuria: Lost in Space – VR Edition cd key freeLemuria: Lost in Space – VR Edition steam key free on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. FREE steam keys. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Lemuria: Lost in Space – VR Edition free steam key
Lemuria: Lost in Space is a unique adventure, full of mysteries, puzzles and shocking discoveries. Its a combination of point n click adventure, RPG and survival game.
Play VR edition - with free first-person movement and full HTC Vive support!
- Explore over 100 rooms of the spaceship, solve dozens of puzzles, find valuable resources and fight with security turrets and other enemies patrolling the ship;
- Uncover the story of the lost crew of Lemuria 7. The ship has been missing for over 70 years - find out what exactly happened to them;
- Acquire new skills allowing you to hack computer terminals or even the spaceship network to avoid fighting with patrolling robots;
- Challenge yourself in demanding mini-games that will test your logical thinking and maths skills;
- Feel the unique atmosphere of the abandoned spaceship with the original soundtrack, composed by Ree-D.
- Play now - free demo available.
The Lemuria 7 spaceship has been missing for over 70 years.
Now it is back in the Solar System, however there are no crew members on it. Its also unclear how the Lemuria 7 has returned and why it has been seriously damaged.
In Lemuria: Lost in Space, you play as Abrix - the robot with AI that may operate in extreme temperatures, high levels of radiation and that yields weapon and hacking modules in order to explore the whole ship.
Abrix has an ability to overrun security systems. The unique hacking mini-game will challenge your math, geographic and logical thinking skills. There is no time to check Wikipedia - every mistake costs you valuable resources!
Abrix has a special software that allows him to upgrade himself during the mission. You need to be very careful - if you run out of batteries or an anti-radiation cloak, the mission is aborted and the game is over.
In order to explore over 100 rooms of the spaceship, youll need to solve dozens of puzzles, find valuable resources for the robot and fight with security turrets and other enemies patrolling the ship.
Solving puzzles not only rewards you with priceless resources, but also uncovers the story of the lost crew of Lemuria 7. The level of challenge depends on difficulty - so choose wisely or youll need to start from scratch.
The game demo is available now!
Q - What is the diffrence between this game and original "Lemuria: Lost in Space"?
A - VR edition is remastered in many ways and now it contains:
- Free first person movement with WASD and controller support,
- Full HTC Vive VR support with intuitive GUI, smart teleportation system, very easy and ready to play fighting system
- Easier to use items
- Bug fixes
Q - My HTC Vive controllers are not working.
A - Turn off the game, go to SteamVR and make sure that controllers are on. Then start the game again.
Q - I cant start the game, Steam tells that its already running.
A - Restart SteamVR, Steam client, and try to start the game again.
Q - Can I play without VR hardware?
A - You can play on any monitor, without VR hardware - using a mouse and keyboard or a controller.
Q - Do you plan to support diffrent VR hardware than HTC Vive?
A - We are working on porting the game to the next platforms and systems, but we can not promise at this time any specific date.
Q - What are hardware requirements for playing with HTC Vive
A - Graphic: GeForce GTX 970 (AMD Radeon R9 290) or better
CPU: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350, or better
More: see HTC Vive Steam store page
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 (AMD Radeon R9 290) or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.