PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJan 23, 2019
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate -KLAUS- cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate -KLAUS- key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of -KLAUS- steam key free-KLAUS- steam cd key for free on SteamGateways. Instant download. Free steam games. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. -KLAUS- key free
Klaus is a precision-based puzzle 2D platformer with a self-aware narrative. Its tight & challenging platforming takes inspiration from precise classics games combined with a tense and emotionally engaging story.
I DONT KNOW WHO I AMKlaus discovers his identity while trying to escape from a mysterious basement. Through his journey hell discover who he is, what "Klaus" means, and how he ended up there. While jumping spikes, hacking computers and avoiding danger, Klaus seamlessly interjects with key elements of his story, which develops naturally while you play.
4TH WALL BREAKING MOMENTSIn KLAUS, youre not playing as the title character; rather, youre his companion. Klaus acknowledges your presence and wonders aloud about his escape and how he found himself trapped in the first place. His personality can be volatile in vulnerable moments because Klaus has his own agenda. Oh, and Klaus might not always want to do what you want. After all, who wants to die due to someone elses mistakes?
K1, THE FRIENDLY BRUTEDuring your journey, a "friendly" guy called K1 might join you on your journey. K1 is a brawler, at least in part, and with his destructive prowess hes able to smash obstacles and do Shoryukens without breaking a sweat. Klaus and K1 can be controlled separately or cooperately to solve puzzles, although sometimes theyll be split apart. Each character, of course, has his own motives.
REMEMBER THE PASTThroughout the game Klaus will remember his past through interactive memories. Each memory is playable in a unique way with different mechanics than other sections of the game. Just like in real life, the dreamy worlds of the memories dont follow the same rules of the rest of the game.
- 6 worlds, 34 levels, 100+ rooms, 3 Bosses.
- Critically-praised non interruptive narrative. The story unfolds while you play.
- Two playable characters with unique skill sets and cooperative gameplay.
- 4th wall breaking moments in gameplay and narrative.
- Hidden collectible levels add even more depth to an already emotional story.
- Speedrun mode unlockable after finishing the main story.
- 2 Endings.
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 (2 * 2660) or equivalent / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+ (2 * 2600) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 430 (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 5570 (1024 MB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Supports Xbox 360 Controller and other XInput-compatible controllers
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.