Kingdom of Lies
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJun 30, 2019
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Kingdom of Lies cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Kingdom of Lies key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Kingdom of Lies steam key freeKingdom of Lies steam key for free. Free Codes & Giveaways. Free steam keys. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Kingdom of Lies key free
After millennia spent chained to the rocks in total darkness,
the endtimes cometh, and once again Azazel walks the earth.
The Lord Satan beckones you return, you are his one man army,
the filth of yesterday still sits upon the throne, the second coming
of lies. His grip is even tighter today than when first we slew him.
The world is in need of your mercy, any slain by your hand will
escape an eternity of torment with the creature.
- 12 levels of Hotline Miami style gameplay
- a 3 hour visual novel with 16 endings each branch mutually exclusive to the others with entirely separate narratives for each choice.
- Dark evil and sadistic
- Funny and sarcastic edgy green politics
- 4D Chess : Chess, Go, Shogi, Checkers, Othello, and Other Items, in a 3D GRID instead of a board, or a board, with changeable rulesets,
without losing a single rule from any of these games. Reduces all component games to TIC TAC TOE in Strategic Depth.
- An unusual protagonist, AZAZEL, the antichrist, who gets his orders from SATAN, a rotting rats head, which grows increasingly decayed as the game progresses.
- A story structure inspired by Virtues Last Reward, a multifariously structured story, breaking into polar opposites of good and evil depending on player choice.
- Azazel is neither good or evil, the player determines that.
- Tenma is neither good or evil, the player determines that.
- Hikari.... is always evil....
- Kill or befriend characters, the story changes depending on who you keep alive.
- Minigames of varying quality sprinkled throughout like hidden candy in every garbage can.
- Violent, Crazy, and Criminally Insane Storyline, venturing from parody, to satanic psychological horror, to science fiction, and back again.
- Made by one person, on my own in Unity, including all of the artwork, writing, and coding. [do not expect COD]
- Beautiful and strange artwork by an amateur.
FUTURE FEATURES PLANNED: (if successful)
-Complete all 20 levels of the game.
-Complete the human world levels.
-Recreate modern history from the perspective of demons.
-16 planned major endings, and a true ending
A Mutating Storyline
Four pearls sit in your palm, each pearl is a life,
smash them, keep them, befriend or betray them,
the story morphs and warps based on your choices.
When the saga has reached its conclusion, there
will be 16 endings, with choices that are actually
meaningful. Travel to any point in the timeline,
make any changes you wish and watch the story
change in real time.
Bursting with Hidden Content
Virtually every level has been packed to the brim with
hidden story content, sidestories, minigames, artwork and
in some cases full length games. If you want to hallucinate
just drink the water. Become President Trump and rescue
Vladimir Putin from Hillary Clinton.
A Serviceable Hotline Miami Clone
You are the beast with Seven Heads. Seven deaths.
Seven attempts to clear the level. The game world is filled
with the sick and the fooled, they cry out for your mercy.
With guns, knives, bats, shotguns, and grenade launchers,
spread the good news of Satans coming.
A Dark and Violent Story
A Black Comedy, this story sets out to do everything
you are not allowed to do, delving between light
hearted comedy, incendiary politics, and some of
the blackest shit you will ever see in a game.
A Full Sequel Planned if Successful
All future games will contain all previous games
as well as upgraded content and full sequels and new games
built into the previous ones, kind of like DOMINIONS 4 vs 5
or dwarf fortress, as long as the game is doing well,
until I am dead, or physically incapable of
proceeding any further.
[Disclaimer: THIS GAME IS A WORK OF FICTION, ALL EVENTS AND CHARACTERS, EVEN THOSE BASED ON REAL PEOPLE AND EVENTS, ARE ENTIRELY IMAGINARY, AND IN NO WAY REPRESENT THE PEOPLE OR EVENTS IN QUESTION, NOR ARE THEY IN ANY WAY AN ENDORSEMENT. THE MAKER OF THIS GAME DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY OF THE ACTS DEPICTED IN IT, AND IF YOU DO, THIS PROBABLY ISNT THE GAME FOR YOU.
HISTORICAL EVENTS HAVE BEEN REIMAGINED IN A FICTIONAL AND SATIRICAL CONTEXT, AND THIS IMAGINARY WORLD, IN NO WAY REFLECTS OR RESEMBLES ACTUAL REALITY, AND IS NEITHER A COMMENTARY NOR AN ENDORSEMENT OF REAL LIFE ACTS OF VIOLENCE. THE DEVELOPER BELIEVES THAT IN A MODERN CONTEXT, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO DISCUSS HISTORY, FROM EVERY ANGLE, IN A FICTIONAL SETTING OR OTHERWISE. THERE IS NOTHING TO BE GAINED IN HIDING YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND AND PRETENDING REALITY DOES NOT EXIST. IT SHOULD BE EXPLORED AND EXAMINED, AND THAT IS THE ROLE OF AN ARTIST.]
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i7 920
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 650
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: controller support
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.