John Black: Memories
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$0.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 22, 2018
CategoriesAction, Adventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate John Black: Memories key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate John Black: Memories key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of John Black: Memories cd key freeFree John Black: Memories steam key on SteamGateways. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Free Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. John Black: Memories free steam key
In the early 2000s there was this game, called "Johnny Megatone".
I used to play it on the television, and it made my infancy.
In 2011, Johnny disappeared from my country and its been since then that I havent been able to give it a taste again.
For some nostalgia reasons I guess, I long longed to propose something similar for the pc universe. Something like Johnny!
I also wanted my game to feel like a tribute to the original, since I miss it so much!
There were 6 arches in the authentic game and mine covers the first, settled in a forest and other beautiful places.
To sell without copyright problems, the whole artistic side of the project was made completely by me using Photoshop.
Some backgrounds and sounds were obtained from the internet, but always copyright-free.
Scripting was also developed by me as well as the choice of the game engine.
- There is no possibility to save. This is because I wanted to mantain a certain extent of atmosphere that also the original had (In fact I couldnt save there!);
- On the other hand, this game can be completed in 2 hours if you never lose and are either talented or lucky;
- Movement system is choppy and kinda slow. Again, I did that on purpose because I really enjoyed it back then in Johnny;
- It is not said that a scenario change leads to a more hostic gameplay. It might be, but thats not 100% assured;
- There are some interesting secret passages you might want to find and delve deeply into;
- Youll have a pistol with 6 projectiles and 6 bombs that are needed to go on and survive; you can find supplies for them during the course;
- Enemies respawn if you go back and forth through each screen; keep that in mind and dont waste your inventory;
- Learning the movement system might take a few tries: its not easy to get into it and might annoy at first. Dont give up!
- Youll start your adventure with 10 lives. To increase your chances of surviving, gather up 1000 points to obtain one extra life point;
- Avoid traps, choose right timings, kill enemies, crouch when needed, detonate bombs to destroy unstable dirt, climb ladders and use moving platforms to go on!
- I reckon this game will be great for the ones who are curious!
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64 bit)
- Processor: Generic CPU
- Graphics: Generic GPU
- Storage: 25 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.