Is the President a Traitor?
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Is the President a Traitor? cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Is the President a Traitor? key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Is the President a Traitor? steam key freeIs the President a Traitor? cd key free on SteamGateways. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Is the President a Traitor? key free
Is the President a Traitor?
Race against the clock to stop the President and their conspirators from destroying the integrity of American institutions. Starting with only meager funds and dogged perseverance, you will conduct an intelligence investigation of the Presidents circle of aides, advisors, and donors. Surveil targets, tap communications, set up honey traps. Build dossiers on powerful members of the Washington elite as you generate intelligence and gather evidence.
Work sources, follow leads, and serve search warrants to build the case against those who would harm democracy. When the time is right, begin to prosecute and remove people from the board before all three branches of the U.S. government fail. If you succeed in pulling out the roots of treason you may be able to save the country, but only if you can remove the final piece from power -- the President.
But beware -- powerful forces, both foreign and domestic, work against you. Trust no one. Survive. Find the truth.
- Is the President a Traitor? is a strategy management game based around people, resources, and time.
- Allies, enemies, and everyone in between are randomly generated. No two conspiracies are the same and no two games alike.
- Dont expect to win your first time -- taking down the most powerful executive office humanity has ever created will be no small feat. It will take careful planning, foresight, patriotism, and a little luck.
- Based on true events. Every crime detailed is taken from indictments, convictions, and pardons involving past Presidencies from American history. Teapot-Dome, Watergate, Iran Contra -- the list is longer than youd think.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- DirectX: Version 9.0
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.