PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJan 22, 2019
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate HopSquash! key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate HopSquash! key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of HopSquash! cd key freeFree HopSquash! steam key on SteamGateways. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Free Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. HopSquash! free steam key
Now you can have up to 8 players on the same computer, multiple levels, and a level editor!
And it is 100% controllable with gamepads, making it perfect for a living room game. A flexible control system lets you maximise the number of people that can play depending on the hardware you have. Mix and choose; keyboard adds 2 players, mouse adds 1 player, gamepads can add one player each, or can be split to add 2 players each! No settings, just grab a controller and join in!
Full List Of Features
- Full gamepad support, and up to 8 players local multiplayer! Including split gamepad mode with 2 players per gamepad, so 2 gamepads means 4 players; 4 gamepads means 8 players!
- A built in level editor with full gamepad support! And mouse support too! - Steam Workshop integration coming soon, so you can share free levels!
- Selectable animal characters, and 8 colours to customise them with
- 4 level themes, and 9 levels, plus the original classic level (aiming for 6 themes and 12 levels on release)
- Multiple levels to choose from, and "rounds" - each game takes place over 5 randomly selected levels
- Power ups! Every now and again a crate is dropped, whoever gets it first gets a random ability for 30 seconds; pogo stick, anti-gravity boots, or rocket pack!
There are other "couch multiplayer" games out there but few as simple and straight forward as this. Give a controller to a non-gamer friend and watch them get caught up in it! And parents, you can semi-permanently enable "censored" mode, which turns the blood splatters into confetti and lollies, as this is a great game to play with your kids too!
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Anything after 2006 (OpenGL 2.1)
- Storage: 20 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.