Hope is in 23
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 20, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Hope is in 23 steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Hope is in 23 key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Hope is in 23 free steam keyHope is in 23 free steam key. FREE STEAM GAMES. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Hope is in 23 cd key free
Hope is in 23 key free12 Years ago, a rift opened up that created a doorway to our world, bringing forth monsters that we thought were mere stories and fairytales. Without warning they began killing anything in sight some even having the power to turn humans to slaves burned by fire. A mysterious group from this newly connected dimension granted 23 individuals power to help combat the enemy.No one knows why they were sympathetic towards humanity or why only 23 were granted power, but it helped give humanity a chance, up until the 23 were overrun. Now, the people who survived either are in hiding, or captured and sent to numerous islands around the world, and as for the 23, they are either dead, capture or missing.
Venture into the island fighting several enemies, and staying away from traps!. it is your job to find out what the enemy knows, where you friends are, and how you, and the rest of the 23 can once again try to save humanity.
- Uniquely crafted story that will unravel as you play providing context for why the world is the way it is.
- Simple first person shooter Mechanics with "supershots" to deal with enemies permanently.
- Read and listen to audio logs and notes to get a feel for the atmosphere and plight of the humans on the island.
- Explore an artificial cemetery that houses deadly traps, enemies hunting any and everything, and humans trying to survive, looking for hope.
- A Single player focused experience, no microtransactions, no season pass, what you see is what you get.
- Straight forward gunplay all the while fighting waves of enemies as you go deeper in the cemetery.
So it you didnt take the time to read the "why early access" log above here is the short version:
the plan is to:
- stabilize and fix bugs where needed.
- expand the cemetery to provide more content, enemies, traps etc.
- More NPCs, notes and audio recording to give context to the story and Lore that trying to be built in this game.
- Voiced NPCs if possible.
- Better Gun system
- Make Enemies more challenging.
There is more but this is subject to change based on time as This is done by a solo dev, and more importantly, the feedback from the userbase! sooo, yea..be the userbase!!!!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7(64-bit)
- Processor: AMD FX 8120 @3.1gHz or Equivalent
- Memory: 8 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These requirements will not give you the best experience with the game, and though we will try to optimize as best we can for all players to enjoy, the minimum is there to give you the bare essentials needed to run game.
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.