Hangry Bunnies From Mars
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$5.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 23, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Hangry Bunnies From Mars free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Hangry Bunnies From Mars key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Hangry Bunnies From Mars key freeHangry Bunnies From Mars free steam key on SteamGateways. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Hangry Bunnies From Mars steam key free
Hangry Bunnies From Mars cd key free
How long will you survive against an unrelenting horde of fluffy-wuffy alien bunnies?
Join up with the Critter Death Squad as the teams chief exterminator (who may or may not be a clone) and arm yourself to the teeth with epic weaponry designed by the teams unhinged mad scientist, get tactical updates from a KGB pizza delivery driver, and fight to keep Earth off the dinner menu!
- Hundreds of onscreen bunnies attacking at once!
- Fight against fantastic toon style alien bunnies--the Fluffies, Heavies, and Scouts
- Three unique weapons that unlock the longer you survive
- Overclockable weapon damage output with consecutive kills
- Powerful secondary weapons provide strategic advantages
- Local and Global highscore boards for boisterous bunny bounty bragging!
- Intelligent difficulty engine that will adjust to your skill level in realtime as you play
- Three difficulty modes (Fluffy Wuffy, Hangry, Really Hangry!) for an extra challenge
- Score multiplier gives you greater bonuses for playing on a harder difficulty
- Make your stand in a vibrant section of New Los Angeles, all in immersive, roomscale VR!
- Featuring an epic original score by Dave Dexter that changes dynamically as you play
- The "Automatic Graphics Switcher" ensures that youll always have silky smooth framerates
- Play with the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift + Touch!
A Critter Infestation of this magnitude will require some seriously heavy weaponry!Colin, the Critter Death Squads genius weapons engineer, has slapped together a cutting-edge modular weapon platform he calls ‘Generic Untitled Name or G.U.N. for short. Each G.U.N. contains within it all the different weapon types a CDS exterminator requires, all packed into one convenient, transforming package, ready to be triggered to the next stage, as soon as he gets all the bugs worked out!
PRIMARY WEAPONS:Youll have access to the Pellet Pistol, a weapon powered by a two-stroke gasoline motor that fires small radioactive pellets at ridiculous speeds. Unleash a furry reckoning with the Rabbit Reaper, a love child between a car battery and an exposed DC motor that fires high velocity bolts of electricity. And then theres the Vermin Vac, a jet-turbine powered vacuum cleaner that sucks up nearby critters and stores them in its ammo tank. Connected to it is the Hare Heaver, a weapon which follows that famous saying, "If you cant beat em, use em as projectiles!" by marinading critters in a proprietary blend of degraded nuclear waste before lobbing them into the air with explosive results!
SECONDARY WEAPONS:Your secondary weapons can be the difference between bunny domination and becoming bunny food! The Critter Cluster Cannon sweeps up any nearby critters and clumps them together in one big, frenzied group, and then flings them far away, which is very useful for clearing all those chomping vermin out of your personal space. Then theres the Hare Spray, which emits a sonic pheromone that scrambles the brainwaves of any nearby pests, leaving them in a disoriented (and admittedly more tranquil) state for a little while, making them easy targets for pest extermination.
Those Deadly, Fluffy-Wuffy Bunnies!The Bunny Empire came suddenly and without warning, swarming en-masse from the Red Planet itself with the sole intention of chowing down on the human race. Experts in alien classification have categorized the Bunny Empires forces into three unique breeds: the deadly-in-numbers Fluffies, the slow and terrifying Heavies, and those pesky Scouts, each with their own terrifying characteristics. Recent reports have indicated at yet another type of alien bunny emerging from a black vortex which causes some nightmarish hallucinations when it gets close! Earths militaries have generally agreed that the best way to deal with the Bunny Empire is to run and hide.
Be the brave hero that city of New Los Angeles never knew it wanted (to keep as far away as possible)!The Critter Death Squad has chosen to make its stand against the Bunny Empire in the vibrant city of New Los Angeles, a sprawling metropolis built out in the Palm Desert after the first Los Angeles was flooded with rising seawater. Be immersed in room-scale VR as you save the city in Hangry Bunnies From Mars!
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 970 or Radeon RX470
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Additional Notes: If playing on a lower-end VR system, make sure to change the quality settings to a lower option if you experience the game running in "slow motion".
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.