Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander (LIGHTSPEED EDITION)
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 9, 2017
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander (LIGHTSPEED EDITION) key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander (LIGHTSPEED EDITION) key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Free Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander (LIGHTSPEED EDITION) free steam key
LIGHTSPEED EDITIONHalcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition brings together the original Halcyon 6 base game along with all of the additional content (Combat & Customization, Diplomatic Diversions, Lootem Up, and Morale Booster updates) released since launch in Sept 2016 as well as brand new Lightspeed Edition optimizations and features as follows:
- Streamlined Campaign
Greatly speeds up progression and tightens the campaign to an action and adventure packed 12 hrs depending on your play style and pace
- Streamlined All SystemsFor faster progression, including economy, starbase, resources, and officer levelling.
- New Officer Progression System
With 6 subclasses, 3 Prestige classes, new skill tree, and over 20+ new Prestige/Epic powers.
- New Ship Loadout and Config ScreenWill let you customize loadouts (and save them) for your ships just before entering combat
- New Difficulty Mode
Called Vice Admiral and slightly increased difficulty across the board
- Enhanced Combat
Includes 25+ new alien faction space combat abilities, more combos for both players and enemies, increased faction weaknesses and resistances, and other balancing tweaks
- New UI Overhaul
Designed for greater readability and usability. Many many UI quality of life enhancements to all areas of the game, too many to list here.
Halcyon 6On the edge of Terran space lies Halcyon 6, a derelict starbase left behind by a mysterious precursor race. Your mission is to reclaim the derelict station and rebuild it.
A mysterious alien force is making a beeline towards Earth and this starbase is the best chance for the New Terran Federation to establish new alliances, research new technologies and otherwise figure out a way to stop the impending invasion.
Using only the resources you can salvage from the derelict station and gathered from nearby star systems, its up to you to rebuild the starbase to lead the Terran Republics scientific research, exploration and diplomatic efforts on the edge of known space.
Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition is a passion project whose design is inspired by our years spent playing classic games like Star Control, Master of Orion, X-COM, Civilization and new classics like FTL.
- Base Building: spend resources to build station facilities (rooms) to enhance your production and technological capabilities, or build ships to help you control more territory
- Exploration: assign your fleets to nearby star clusters, where they can handle emerging enemy threats, do missions for alien factions or secure bonus resources
- Crew Management: assign crew to station facilities to greatly improve their output efficiency, or to ships where they can contribute in unique ways to combat, missions and events
- Deep Tactical Combat: fight tactical ship or ground battles to resolve hostile events, create a foothold in the sector and ultimately defeat the enemy mothership!
- Story Events: based on game criteria like rooms-built, alien diplomacy scores or officer traits/skills, the game will produce story events (often with multiple choice outcomes) that can lead to combat, time-related applied bonuses/negatives, officer attribute changes or any number of crazy in-game stories.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: 2GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.