PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateApr 1, 2014
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Goat Simulator free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Goat Simulator key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Goat Simulator key freeGoat Simulator free steam key giveaway. CD Keys Gift. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Goat Simulator steam key free
Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, youre a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff. Destroy things with style, such as doing a backflip while headbutting a bucket through a window, and youll earn even more points! Or you could just give Steam Workshop a spin and create your own goats, levels, missions, and more! When it comes to goats, not even the sky is the limit, as you can probably just bug through it and crash the game.
DisclaimerGoat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat.
- You can be a goat
- Get points for wrecking stuff - brag to your friends that youre the alpha goat
- Steam Workshop support - make your own goats, levels, missions, game modes, and more!
- MILLIONS OF BUGS! Were only eliminating the crash-bugs, everything else is hilarious and were keeping it
- In-game physics that bug out all the time
- Seriously look at that goats neck
- You can be a goat
Mac and Linux DisclaimerThe Mac and Linux ports are still in Beta. Expect problems. Were working on fixing them asap!
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0, 256 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 16-bit
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.