Gloom: Digital Edition
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$6.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 31, 2018
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Gloom: Digital Edition cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Gloom: Digital Edition key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Gloom: Digital Edition steam key freeGloom: Digital Edition free steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Gloom: Digital Edition key free
Do you think good things are better than bad things? Youre wrong again!
In Gloom, the more miserable you are the better things are going for you, and the very worst thing you can do for your friends is to bring them joy.
Each player controls the fate of an eccentric family of misfits. Your goal is sad, but simple: make your family suffer the greatest tragedies possible before allowing them to pass on to the well-deserved respite of death.
Ask penguins to poison them, make them starve in a storm or get written out of the will… The more miserable they are, the better!
Thats not all, if you want to win, youll have to make your rivals family as happy and annoyingly alive as you can: delighted by ducklings, having picnics in the park, finding love at the lake… These are some of the worst things that could happen to them!
HOW TO MAKE EVERYONE SUFFER?From 1 to 4 players. Each player gets two moves per turn.
- Play modifier cards on top of character cards, describing the horrible mishaps you inflict on your own characters to lower their Self-Worth scores, while trying to cheer up your opponents characters with happy occasions that pile on positive points.
- Event cards will give you other chances to alter fates: draw cards on stormy nights, give a character a second chance in life or mess with another one by discarding its top modifier card… What a twist of fate!
- Finally, kill your family or your rivals family by using the Untimely Death cards! Baked into a pie, eaten by bears or just dying old and alone… There are so many ways to die.
When the last character in any family dies, the game ends. The player with the lowest Family Value wins the game!
Who will be devoured by weasels and who will be wondrously well wed? Find out in Gloom…
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Low range Dual-Core 2.4 GHz CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7 series or ATI Radeon HD 2000
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.