PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$19.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 14, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Fantasy Strike key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Fantasy Strike key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Fantasy Strike cd key freeFantasy Strike free steam key game. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Fantasy Strike free steam key
Fantasy Strike steam key freeBe an archer with fiery arrows, a colorful painter, a martial arts master who can transform into a dragon, and more! Fantasy meets martial arts in this vibrant world.
If Youre New To Fighting GamesDesigned to work great on keyboard, no need for a special controller. Weve streamlined the genre to get you to the fun decision-making part as soon as possible. All moves are just a single button press, combos are easy, move lists are concise. Weve cut the chaff to focus on the heart of the genre so we can show you why fighting games are awesome.
If Youre a VeteranThis game is designed by an ex-Street Fighter dev and hardcore player for play in tournaments. Mixups, rushdown, zoning, and the grapplers seeming too powerful on day 1. Its got all that. And you can play it with pretty much anyone in the fighting game community, no matter what other fighting game they play, because you can all reach basic competency in Fantasy Strike in minutes and start playing for real. Plus you can play with a joystick, gamepad, Guitar Hero controller, or whatever else you want.
- Excellent online play. We are not aware of better networking tech in any other fighting game, and were sorry about how that sounds. Custom implementation of GGPO networking technology.
- One-click challenges, one-click spectating. To play a friend, go to your in-game friends list and click on the crossed swords by any name to challenge them. Or click on the eyeball to watch them play. Thats it!
- Online quick match. Just pick a character, click ready, and youre playing online.
- Arcade mode. With illustrated, voiced story intros and endings.
- Survival modes. How long can you last in these four sub-modes? Each is a rapid-fire series of opponents with no loading times between them. Opponents get stronger as you go and include Shadow Bosses.
- Daily Challenge. An endless survival mode that you can only play ONCE per day.
See how you do compared everyone else that day.
- Practice mode. Includes dynamic frame data and frame-step features.
- Local versus. Play standard 1v1 and also 3v3 team battle (each player picks 3 characters and plays a special best 3 out of 5 series).
- Tutorial. A quick, 5-minute tutorial teaches you the basics of how the game works.
- Spotlight Videos. Every character has their own spotlight video, a narrated tour by game director David Sirlin. Each video goes though that characters moves and what their general gameplan and strategy is about.
- Unique throw escape. To escape (normal) throws, simply let go of all your controls! Youll automatically "yomi" counter any throw attempt.
- Simple controls. All moves are done with a single button press so you can play with any controller.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4302Y @ 1.6GHz, Celeron G1840 @ 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon II X3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 555M, 9800 GTX / Radeon R7, HD 8500
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: -
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.