Eselmir and the five magical gifts
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJan 11, 2018
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Eselmir and the five magical gifts steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Eselmir and the five magical gifts key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Eselmir and the five magical gifts free steam keyFree Eselmir and the five magical gifts steam key gift on SteamGateways. Free steam games. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Eselmir and the five magical gifts cd key free
Eselmir and the five magical gifts is a 2D point and click adventure game inspired by the old classics of the genre. It tells the story of Eselmir and his journey to find the five magical lost gifts of King Theoson, leading the player to explore an imaginary world studied in every detail. An atypical and elegant fantasy made up of stories within the story, one enclosed in the other.
StoryIn a vast fantasy world ruled by powerful deities and ancient spells, where people build flourishing cities, great monuments thrive and nature is inhabited by fairies and mysterious creatures, the extraordinary story of Eselmir takes place. Eselmir, a priest devoted to the Goddess of Time, belongs to the ancient Pirin race, demigod descendants of a fairy and a mortal who live on the highest mountains in the east. One night, Eselmir receives a mission from his Goddess that could change the fate of many: to find the five lost gifts of King Theoson, progenitor of the Pirin civilization, who upon his death was buried together with his treasures in a secret place whose grave was never found again.
- An engaging 2D point and click adventure game entangled with puzzles and mysticism, breathtaking landscapes and picturesque characters.
- It is an original blend of fairy tales, inspired by ancient mythology and medieval folklore.
- It explores an entire continent with countless and flourishing civilizations including magical items and enchanted charming places.
- A Narratively-rich 2D point and click adventure game filled with brillant dialogues, mystery and magic.
- Dozens and dozens of puzzles and many inventory objects to collect and interact with.
- Over 170 hand-illustrated and digitally colored backgrounds, 140+ characters and 15+ hours of gameplay.
- Original soundtrack specifically composed for the game.
- 40 challenging in-game achievements and several collectibles to find.
The Pirin SagaThe concept of the game was inspired and based on texts and drawings of a young talented Swiss writer, Sebastiano B. Brocchi who wrote a new elegant fantasy saga called "Pirin." The game is set in his own created universe. The hand made drawings are easily recognizable with a strong personality, are of the same style used to illustrate the book made by Brocchi itself.
SummaryGenre: Point and click adventure, 2D,
Subtitles: English, Italian
Voiceover (cutscenes only): English, Italian
Note from Developers:
Thanks for your interest in our game! We would like to make you aware in advance that "Eselmir and the five magical gifts" is a slow-paced game with a lot of reading. For this reason, we encourage you to read reviews from the press or from other players and watch some video walkthroughs before to buy the game.
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: 2.5 GHz (Single Core) or 2 GHz (Dual Core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: openAL compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Game resolution 1024x768
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.