PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$6.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateDec 15, 2016
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Earth Liberation key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Earth Liberation key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Earth Liberation cd key freeEarth Liberation steam cd key free. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Earth Liberation free steam key
In a nutshell, Earth Liberation is a short sessioned highly intense RTS, fast-paced with an old-school taste. The focus is on combat rather than on base development or complex economy. The game challenges skilled players without introducing new brain twisting mechanics into the genre. As a Commander of the Resistance, you have to cut through a series of fierce close quarter battles. In Earth Liberation hell drops on you instantly - and your only keys to victory are tactics and rapid decision making.
SIR, MASSACRE, SIR!
Paint the ground with invaders guts
NO WARM-UP IN HELL
Feel the constant enemy pressure almost right away
Average mission time - 30 minutes
BASE OF BASICS
Less building, economy and exploration, more combat!
MORE THAN WAR
A deep and multilayered background story supplemented with a novel by an award-winning sci-fi writer
Earth Liberation is a debut game by PoRovoz Studios, founded by Vladimir Polozkov and Nikolai Rovneiko who have been friends for the last three decades, and for the last two - huge RTS worshipers. They never dreamed of careers in game development, but while becoming successful in finance and the oil and gas sector, there was a yearning for something more, something from their past. They wanted to relive through the happiness of annihilating enemy bases with an army of units. However, since the RTS genre was almost ousted by MOBAs over the last years, a crazy idea came to them: Lets make our own perfect RTS like in the good old times, but with some fresh focus on action. Having no gamedev background and lead only by their passion, these two insane dreamers put their careers on hold and began working on Earth Liberation. A foolish decision? Perhaps. The guys are confident: Wherever this road will bring us - the risk is worth it. For Earth! For Humanity!
- 7 singleplayer campaign missions
- 1 playable faction - Resistance (Humanity)
- сustomizable defensive and offensive tactics
- ground & aerial units ballance
- variety of battle landscapes
- Polishing and improving ballance & game meachanics - daily, hourly
- Improved visuals - Jan-May 2017
- More units, missions and landscapes - Jan-May 2017
- Steam Achievements - Feb 2017
- Steam Trading Cards - Feb 2017
- Larger maps for more massive battles - Mar 2017
- Cooperative mode - May 2017
- Competitive PvP mode (play as humans or invaders) - May 2017
- Special units upgrade system - TBA
- New audio design - TBA
One year before the game begins, in 2077, a reptile-like alien race called Khraster almost eliminates нumanity. We had no chance. We were unprepared. We couldnt know. Or could we… Were there warnings from the ancient ages? Earth Liberation: The Novel - Part 1 reveals the frightening depth of the in-game conflict by taking you back through Earths history. To the times called ‘primal by modern scientists. The price for such blindness was Earth.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Athlon II X4 650 @ 3.20 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX470 with 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X- compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Mouse and keyboard are required
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.