Dungeon of the Endless
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$11.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 27, 2014
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Dungeon of the Endless cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Dungeon of the Endless key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Dungeon of the Endless steam key freeDungeon of the Endless free steam key. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Dungeon of the Endless key free
A few hundred condemned criminals were being shipped to the Auriga system on board the prison hulk Success. While this was presented as a chance to earn back their place in society by working hard for the common good, they understood that in fact they would be slave labour, sent to colonize an unexplored planet. All they knew about Auriga Prime was what the probes told them: it had water, temperate zones, plant life, and plenty of metals in the crust.
In fact, the planet Auriga once hosted a major settlement of the galaxy-travelling ancestors known as the Endless. In addition, the planet was still orbited by a functioning (and well cloaked) defensive system, which sprang eagerly to life upon the arrival of the Success. Within a few minutes, the ship was nothing but a few large chunks of metal falling toward the planet.
Every set of holding cells also functioned as an escape pod, so the ship let itself disintegrate and the surviving prisoners fell bruised but (temporarily) alive and (momentarily) safe to the planet below. Safe, that is, until they realized that they had crashed through some sort of facility of the Endless, down to a sub-basement so deep and ancient it might as well be called a dungeon…
Gather A Team.
- Form a team of heroes, each with their own strengths (and psychoses)
- Equip them, deploy them, and earn powerful abilities
- Manage the balance between ex-prison inmates and guards
- Experience four player coop and watch your back
Build Your Defenses.
- Use the Dust you gather to power the rooms
- Use scarce resources to help your team survive
- Build minor and major modules to hold off waves of monsters
- Decode Endless ruins to discover life-saving technologies
Open the Door.
- Each door is a danger; prepare yourself and your team for anything
- Explore and discover an infinity of levels and layouts
- Carry your crystal through waves of monsters to the exit of each level
- Fight your way to the surface to discover the truth about Auriga
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Audio
- Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution: 1280 x 720
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.