PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$2.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 14, 2015
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate DRIFT 84 free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate DRIFT 84 key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of DRIFT 84 key freeFree DRIFT 84 steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. DRIFT 84 steam key free
DRIFT 84 cd key free
DRIFT 84 puts you at the wheel of 6 realistic, ESC disabled drift racing cars as you make your way around over 50+ tracks across Europe. A hyper-addictive, easy to play racing game that can offer 30 seconds or 30 minutes of high octane drifting.
- Drift your way around over 50+ tracks spanning 5 countries across Europe.
- Upgrade your ride with real car upgrades from the Manifold and Turbo to Shocks and Tyres.
- The ultimate 80s nostalgia with Outrun/Retro music to neon text and graphics.
- Simple two touch steering with dynamic acceleration and braking.
Join us as we add new tracks to DRIFT 84 and push your lap times to the edge with new challenges and real-time leaderboards.
- Compete online in REAL-TIME against friends or foes.
- Race against your friends ghost laps, or challenge them to beat yours.
Real-Time Online Multiplayer Mode
- Log on and challenge friends in 6 player online mode.
- Go head-to-head in a real-time race or drift against players offline ghosts.
- Challenge the leaderboards and take on top ranking racers for the number 1 spot.
Full Feature Soundtrack
- 80s synth-wave sounds
- Downloadable soundtrack
DRIFT 84 was created by developer Thomas Webb as an experiment after playing famous top down racing games such as GTA as a kid. His father, Martin Webb single handedly developed the commercial console release of Outrun on the Commodore 64 in the 80s. Following in his fathers footsteps almost 30 years later, Thomas has taken his fathers past and used it as inspiration for his first release, DRIFT 84. Martin was on board half way through development, aiding with his extensive experience and adding the addictive 80s coin-op game mechanics.
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB graphics memory and directx 9.0c compatible gpu
- DirectX: Version 9.0
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.