PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$11.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJun 29, 2015
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Don’Yoku cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Don’Yoku key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Don’Yoku steam key freeDon’Yoku steam cd key for free on SteamGateways. Instant download. Free steam games. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Don’Yoku key free
Don’Yoku free steam key
If you love shoot ‘em up and you love ‘em hard, with glorious music, with screen filling bullet patterns and huge token cancels, then Donyoku is just for you!
DonYoku is a Shoot ‘em up game, in the most traditional sense, a Shmup, fast, technical, hard and rewarding.
The game unfold during a fantasy 1920, where air pirates plague the Zeppelin routes and mercenaries, like our characters, fight for the rich bounties offered by travel companies.
Take the role of the mythical Iron chin, the ruthless Baron or the mysterious Duchess, in a epic battle against their former mercenary companion, now turned pirates.
Wield the incredible powers of the DonYoku techniques, that focus ones greed into powerful beams, shields and even gigantic personifications of that controversial sentiment.
- Pixel art hand made well, pixel by pixel.
- A simple yet rewarding scoring system, with huge walls of bullets and huge cancels.
- Fight for the most honourable of game tokens; Gold coins
- The more coins you hoard, the more difficult, and profitable, the game become, up to crazy impossible levels, so keep in check that DonYoku (greed).
- Five levels, each with a different style and a unique boss.
- Incredible melodic hard-rock soundtrack, from Antonio S, will blow your socks off.
- Play it your way, bindable controls, pad, keyboard and arcade stick supported, Tate or Yoko it, and, for the unfortunate who do not own a old and battered CRT monitor, the ‘back to the 90′s mode, will transform your state of the art lcd ultra flat 90′ into a buzzing and flickering arcade leftover; the way its meant to be played..
- OS: Windows 7/8
- Processor: 1.8 GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT/s 4xx or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.