PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 13, 2019
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Dicey Dungeons cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Dicey Dungeons key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Dicey Dungeons steam key freeDicey Dungeons free steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Dicey Dungeons key free
Become a giant walking dice and battle to the end of an ever-changing dungeon! Can you escape the cruel whims of Lady Luck?
In this new fast-paced deckbuilding roguelike from Terry Cavanagh (Super Hexagon, VVVVVV), Chipzel, and Marlowe Dobbe, youll fight monsters, find better loot, and level up your heroes as you work together to take down the Goddess of Fortune, Lady Luck herself. Balance your carefully planned strategies against the unknown of a dice roll.
Play as six different characters, each with their own unique play styles and abilities.
- The Thief, who steals random enemy equipment every turn!
- The Robot, who gains dice by playing a push-your-luck blackjack game!
- The Inventor, overcome with inspiration, who must destroy their own equipment after each fight to get parts for powerful new gadgets!
- and more!
Master each class and figure out which one best fits your style in this charming world filled with a growing array of twists and secrets.
Can you make it out alive? Maybe, but luck is definitely not on your side.
- Six wildly different playable classes: Warrior, Thief, Robot, Jester, Inventor and Witch.
- Dozens of enemies, ranging from Vacuum Cleaners that want to suck your blood, to creatures from Irish mythology, to suave malevolent snowmen.
- A catchy, upbeat and energetic soundtrack by Chipzel (previously, the musician from Super Hexagon).
- Beautiful and adorable artwork by Marlowe Dobbe.
- Procedurally generated for endless play-throughs.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.