Dialogue: A Writer’s Story
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$15.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 20, 2017
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Dialogue: A Writer’s Story cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Dialogue: A Writer’s Story key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Dialogue: A Writer’s Story steam key freeDialogue: A Writer’s Story steam key free gift on SteamGateways. FREE Codes & Giveaways. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Dialogue: A Writer’s Story key free
Dialogue: A Writer’s Story free steam keyDialogue: A Writers Story is a game about conversations, writing and science. In Dialogue, you play as the writer Lucille Hawthorne, exploring characters and events through a year in her life via mostly ordinary, and occasionally fantastical, conversations.
The game consists of various types of conversations with different mechanics. Active conversations occur in real-time, and the effect of Lucilles statements can be modified through her equipped Focus. Exploratory conversations map different subjects spatially, allowing for backtracking and finding new paths, while emails can be arranged and edited.
Be inspired alongside Lucille as you help her write her science fantasy novel, learning more about her neighbour Adrians biochemical research to see her book through to its conclusion!
- A relaxing and mature narrative game divided into three acts (all released as one game)
- Different mechanics for different types of conversation: Exploratory, Active and Written
- Voice Acted, with a relaxing original soundtrack
- Easy to play: very low barriers to entry and no fail states
- Difficult to master: Replay and master individual scenes to unlock extra content and new ways to play the game
- 4-6 hours for a single playthrough, with much more to explore and discover upon replaying.
- Each equipped Focus is a way to learn more about a characters preferences, or a new way to approach the conversation
- Story which focuses on the writing process and the realities of research
- Unique art style inspired by European cartoons
The story in Dialogue is grounded in real life challenges and tensions, telling the story of relatable but interesting characters. Two major themes weave throughout the game.
The first is the creative process, both in Lucilles writing of her novel, and other peoples reactions to it. The player gains insight into Lucilles struggles and triumphs as she changes characters, creates twists in the story and struggles to find a satisfying conclusion.
The second is how real scientific research is carried out and how it is seen by people outside of the research community. Adrians year is focused on working with his unruly cells, and the player gets to experience the genuine worries and joys of being a researcher.
- OS: Win XP and above
- Processor: 1GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible card
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.