PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 21, 2017
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Darkestville Castle cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Darkestville Castle key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Darkestville Castle steam key freeDarkestville Castle free steam key. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Darkestville Castle key free
Darkestville Castle free steam key
Like any decent demon Cid spends his nights performing all kind of evil deeds to the peaceful people of Darkestville. Little does he know that his old arch enemy is about to change his life forever.
Live the adventure of Cid, the demon of Darkestville, a laid-back being of pure darkness that will see his evil routine life disrupted by The Romero brothers, a group of demon hunters hired by Dan Teapot, Cids arch enemy. Follow CId through an epic quest full of danger, intrigue, and ridiculous premises.
The game pays tribute to late 90s point-and-click adventure games, featuring fascinating fairy-tale story and trendy visuals in Tim Burtons style. It delivers more than 7 hours of truly enjoyable gameplay to both old and new generations. Dive into the unforgettable good old-fashioned atmosphere of classic adventure games and meet dozens of funny characters living in this amazing hand-painted world of Darkestville Castle.
- Point-and-click adventure classics in the same vein as Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle
- Lots of Tim Burton-esque gallows humor
- Funny characters and charismatic protagonist
- Dozens of carefully designed levels
- Quirky and trendy visuals
- Numerous puzzles
- Captivating story
- More than 7 hours of exciting gameplay
- Violence, horror and death-free adventure for all ages
- This Game has been awarded with an INDIE PRIZE as the BEST GAME NARRATIVE
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz (Single Core) or 2 GHz (Dual Core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1.5 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.