PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$2.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateMar 25, 2019
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Daka Dara free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Daka Dara key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Daka Dara key freeDaka Dara steam key free gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Daka Dara steam key free
GameplayDaka Dara is a two player strategy board game of *pure skill played on a 5x6 grid. The goal is to remove all of your friends pieces. The game unfolds in two phases, the Drop Phase and the Move Phase. In the drop phase you and your friend take turns placing your 12 pieces onto the board. Then in the move phase, you take turns moving your pieces to try and form three-in-a-row, which allows you to remove one of your friends pieces.
Like chess, its a game of complete information and *pure skill. If youre not that into defeating an opponent through superior strategy, then this game is not for you. But if you love strategy board games like Chess, Checkers, Nine Mens Morris, or Go, then youre going to love Daka Dara.
* Advanced Mode does include a small amount of randomness. For a pure skill challenge, play Classic Mode instead.
- Interactive Tutorial: Play through an interactive tutorial to quickly learn how to play - if you cant remember, play through the tutorial anytime to refresh your memory (or just refer to the in-game text rules).
- Multiplayer: Play against your friends in local hot-seat multiplayer
- Computer AI Opponent: Hone your strategy against a computer AI opponent. So you can even play by yourself!
- Classic Mode: The normal game of Dara where you and your friend start with 12 pieces. Pure skill.
- Advanced Mode: An optional mode. It offers a fresh take on the game, exclusive to Daka Dara, that adds a little randomness. You and your friend start with 10 pieces but there are two neutral pieces that move around the board randomly. Can you overcome the luck and still out-position them?
- No Draws: Because of how the rules work, the game cannot end in a draw. Someone will always win!
Now you can enjoy a piece of board game history from West Africa that many people dont know about.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1.8 GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT/s 4xx or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 255 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.