Civil War: 1864
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 6, 2017
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Civil War: 1864 key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Civil War: 1864 key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Civil War: 1864 cd key freeFree Civil War: 1864 steam key gift. Free steam games. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Civil War: 1864 free steam key
Civil War: 1864 steam key freeCivil War: 1864 is the latest addition to our Civil War strategy series, bringing you the ferocious battles from 1864. Experience the American Civil War like never before with with over 40 missions; including 20 detailed historical battles. Get a greater view of the battlefield as you lead your force to victory, with our new Map Zoom feature. 1864 saw the Union army make substantial gains against the Confederate forces in the American Civil War. Grant, replacing Halleck, took the risky gamble of attacking the Confederates on three different fronts. While Grant failed to gain any significant tactical advantage in any battle against Robert E. Lee, he succeeded at depleting Lees forces. On the Western front, Sherman was able to capture Atlanta and seize Savannah. The Unions control of the railways and waterways gave them an immense logistical advantage, which would become vital to the Norths eventual success. The Confederacy was ultimately fighting and losing a defensive war.
- New map zoom feature.
- High Definition Civil War Graphics.
- 7 Mission ‘Tutorial campaign.
- 4 Mission abstract ‘Division campaign.
- 7 Mission ‘Cold Steel campaign.
- 7 Mission ‘Duty and Pride campaign.
- 7 Mission Blockade campaign.
- 7 Mission ‘Freedom Calls campaign.
- 8 Mission ‘Road To Atlanta campaign.
- All missions can be played as both sides
(except the tutorial).
- 8 Unique Civil War Units:
- Infantry with Muskets.
- Infantry with Rifled Muskets.
- Naval Gunboats.
- Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
- Infantry with Muskets.
- Four classes of infantry - Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
- Different infantry formations: unformed, line for shooting and column for charging!
- Detailed Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks
- Strategic Movement.
- Hours of Gameplay.
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.