PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 22, 2017
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Chroma Lab key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Chroma Lab key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Chroma Lab cd key freeChroma Lab steam cd key free. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Chroma Lab free steam key
Chroma Lab steam key freeA colorful fluid simulation to play with in VR.
Chroma Lab is based around a high performance, custom particle physics engine that utilises the vast computing power of modern GPUs to calculate billions of individual forces per second between the particles, necessary for them to interact with each other and behave like a fluid.
There is a variety of tools to interact with the particles as well as a well featured options menu that allows you to customise the visuals, physics and save/load scenes.
- Beautiful, psychedelic visuals
- Particles react to your music (any external music player is compatible, may not work with Bluetooth headphones)
- Tools to pick up, hit, pull, explode, shoot and paint the particles
- Placeable force spheres which can also teleport the particles between one another
- Save and load the particles and settings, included are a few presets to get started with
- Adjustable physics settings to change how the particles behave
- Multiple different particle shaders, color pallets and other graphics settings to choose from
- Throw blobs into orbit and create black holes
- Optional gravity and "lava lamp" modes
- Freeze the simulation or slow time to a crawl
- Great as first experience for people new to VR - intuitive controls and presets can be chosen outside of VR
- MixCast support for easy, high quality mixed reality
- Native Oculus SDK support for Rift and Touch users
- Number of particles can be automatically determined based on computer speed or manually adjusted
- Scale and bounding walls can be adjusted allowing Chroma Lab to be played from sitting to room scale
Beta tester quotes after playing Chroma Lab
- "okay - gorgeous, just gorgeous! love how well it performs :)"
- "I really need to sleep now, even if my dreams will not offer me the delight just spent in Chroma Lab."
- "it is absolutely fantastic and probably one of the most beautiful experience I have had in VR so far"
- "Wow. WOW I think Im in love."
- "Ok, holy **** man. Congratulations, youve made the trippiest game Ive ever played"
- "Wow. Just... Wow... I might have just found my new favourite thing in VR"
- "Well, I went in expecting to just have a quick go before bed. An hour disappeared. That was mesmerizing! Beautifully smooth and so many options!"
- "Holy **** man this is awesome!! I played for like an hour straight!!"
- "congrats on creating a very compelling and polished piece of software!"
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Any recent dual core but quad core recommended
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD R9 280 / Nvidia GTX 970, slower may work but untested, faster = more particles!
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a VR headset and motion controllers, closing other applications and minimising steam is recommended to avoid occasional dropped frames
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.