PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$0.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateMar 23, 2016
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Cellar free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Cellar key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Cellar key freeCellar steam key free gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Cellar steam key free
Cellar is a short, casual game created in pixel art. Gameplay is presented in top-down view (like Bomberman or early Zelda installments). At the core, the game requires you to find your way through a maze of crates and other stuff stocked in a basement and get the key that unlocks the door to next level. The ultimate goal is to find your lost teddy bear while avoiding dangerous traps and monsters that lurk in the cellar.
Youre still here? OK, so heres some hard facts about the game:
- Its a fine variation of Bomberman/Dyna Blaster in the world of Sokoban (you know, because of all the crates)
- The game auto-saves only at the beginning of each level. Deal with it.
- There are 8 levels. Thats right, 8 of them.
- Its a perfect choice to boost up your completion / achievement rate on Steam. You can get a nice, round 100% in about 1 hour, unless you turn out really bad at this game.
- We actually said this already, but the expected playtime is about 1 hour. Enough for a refreshing break from all those well-known, repetitive AAA titles, but still short enough to keep you from getting frustrated.
- You CAN actually speedrun through the game in 15 minutes, even though youre in a cellar and not a vault. Are you up for a challenge?
- Speaking of challenge, theres also an additional, time-based difficulty setting that becomes playable after you beat the game once.
- There are Steam Achievements, including those horrible hidden ones that youll be dying to figure out before someone finally posts a guide for this game.
- You can play it with a controller from the comfort of your couch. Or you can keep standing, thats fine too.
- If youre still reading this, then wed suggest you get the game, cause it seems we seriously got your attention.
- OS: Windows XP 32-bit
- Processor: AMD or Intel Dual-Core @ 1.86GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU with 512 MB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 20 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Best suited for 16:9 aspect ratio
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.