BULLET SOUL INFINITE BURST / バレットソウル – インフィニットバースト –
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 31, 2017
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate BULLET SOUL INFINITE BURST / バレットソウル – インフィニットバースト – free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate BULLET SOUL INFINITE BURST / バレットソウル – インフィニットバースト – key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
steam keys. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. BULLET SOUL INFINITE BURST / バレットソウル – インフィニットバースト – steam key free
Infinite Burst takes the basics of Bullet Soul and adds two major enhancements: first, Burst Mode with its overhauled level design, brand new coin-collecting mechanics and the eponymous Combination Burst system. Secondly, Loop, the bonus character, is now available across all modes. In addition, Normal and Caravan modes have been redesigned and rebalanced with new enemies and attack patterns and when Musou (or Infinite Burst) Mode is unlocked, you can rain down destruction with the titular Infinite Burst.
The resident musical chefs, Kenji Ito and Kohta Takahashi return and this time theyve brought Jake Virt Kaufman to add his own blend of spice to their aural feast!
Mecha-warl, an empire of evil, who would use their military might to conquer space itself.
This is the tale of the brave few who stood against their threat.
Zenichi, Yun, Sadahl and Loop begin their struggle to once more rid the galaxy of this threat.
- 4 modes (+1 hidden) and a whole new style of play: Combination Burst
- 4 different ships, with Loop playable across all modes
- Normal Mode has been re-balanced for veterans of Bullet Soul
- Practice and perfect your score stage by stage in Bancho Mode
- Caravan Mode makes a return with new enemy patterns and a new music track
- Resonator are back and Jake "Virt" Kaufman is on remix duty!
- Leaderboards divided by mode & ship with friend filters
- Includes tate/vertical screen mode with X/Y scaling and smoothing
- OS: Windows7/8.1/10
- Processor: Core i3 of Sandy Bridge generation or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics Series (It needs 1GB memory allocation)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Sound Devices compartible Direct Sound
- Additional Notes: XBox 360 compatible game controller strongly recommended
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.