Bottom of the 9th
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$6.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 11, 2017
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Sports, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Bottom of the 9th key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Bottom of the 9th key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Bottom of the 9th cd key freeBottom of the 9th steam cd key free. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Bottom of the 9th free steam key
Play the most exciting moment of baseball in this fast-paced dice and card game!
Its a beautiful day here at the ballpark, and this game has been a squeaker! Everyone expected the league leaders to roll into town and easily defeat the home team. But the scrappy upstarts have played the game of their lives and managed to keep the score tied right until the end. Their fatigue is showing and now its their last chance. If the home team batters dont score a run now, the visitors will be sure to win the game in extra innings. It all comes down to the Bottom of the 9th!
Will you lead the underdogs to victory? Or will you defend the league leaders unbroken winning streak?
Bottom of the 9th is a strategic 2-player baseball game played with cards and dice. This faithful adaptation brings the fast-paced fun of the tabletop game to your computer! Choose your lineup from a pool of players with different strengths and abilities, outsmart your opponent in the stare-down, then roll the dice to trigger the action.
Bottom of the 9th offers many ways to play:
- Compete in single player against a computer opponent (3 levels of difficulty)
- Take on the Managers Challenge 6-game solo campaign mode
- Pass and play on your computer with a friend
- Challenge a friend to play online
- Find a worthy opponent in a ranked online match
- Organize a casual online exhibition game
- Wake Louder throws a nasty knuckleball that can get a lost ball just into the edge of the strike zone.
- Southpaw Straw is a talented lefty pitcher with one dangerously effective (and illegal) spitball.
- Hurricane Patriss is a top notch reliever, and the only thing more hypnotic than his curveball is his voice.
- Mully Nomah can be devastating against the pitching team when runners are in scoring position. He can clobber a pitch and get those base runners home!
- Kerry Rumble has power behind her swing. She has the ability to crush the ball hard, at the cost of hitting lots of fouls. She just cant resist taking a swing!
- K.C. Petty is truly a powerhouse when the chips are down. The more strikes he gets, the bigger he swings.
- Hannah Cait may look innocent, but when shes in the zone she calls all the shots! This rookies level of control over her swing is the envy of many a veteran.
- Dice Dixon has no problem taking chances coming out from the dugout, benching batters and challenging umps!
- Doc Mullins is always looking after the health of the team, whether that means a more rested pitcher or more energized batters!
- Play six game solo campaigns as the home team against a revolving cast of pitchers.
- Compete in nine different game situations, including multiple inning games.
- Each campaign game is played using one of six effect cards that change the feel of the game.
- The Managers Challenge can be played in Classic Mode (using a Pitchers Deck of stare-down cards) or against any level of CPU opponent.
- Four increasing levels of difficulty will put your management and batting skills to the test!
- Earn up to 11 achievements and compete with others on 8 leaderboards for the solo campaign mode.
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities, 1024x768 resolution
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.