PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 22, 2017
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Beetle Uprising key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Beetle Uprising key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Beetle Uprising cd key freeFree Beetle Uprising steam key giveaway. Instant download. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Beetle Uprising free steam key
Beetle Uprising steam key freeYou and the swarm are one. Your will is their will. Your thoughts, their thoughts. The great Matriarch sacrificed so that the swarm could continue here on this abandoned lot, YOUR new world. Well, that is if you can conquer it from those that wrongly deny your domination. From the relative safety of your nest, you will breed generations of beetles that will fan out over this world and claim it as your own. Unlock the secrets of your genetic potential through careful pairings of select members of your swarm. Learn new abilities and enhance the performance of your species over generations of offspring. Biting is a dependable attack that no beetle should underestimate, but what if you could spit caustic bile, drain your enemies vital fluids or perhaps explode in a wondrous shower of carapace flavored shrapnel! This and more are only a few choice alleles away...should you discover them.
But your domination isnt all biting and slashing. You must rear your beetles and tend to their needs of food, comfort and health. As you conquer the lot, you will retrieve the necessary resources like seeds, berries, and the ever-enjoyable rotted flesh. Send out your beetles to explore new areas, learn of their defenses and treasures. If your chosen champions are up for the task, they may well find rare items to aid the swarm in its rise to power; like a soothing bar of soap, a rubber ball, or some nutritious brains! Nothing tickles the ganglia like comfort foods.
Explore this world and your own existence. Develop exotic looks as you collect and unlock new rare physical features like horns, spikes, ridges, colors, textures, and finishes. Beetles are unpredictable in their looks and size, and your swarm is every bit as spectacular. Each beetle you raise will be uniquely yours, a master of statistics, looks, and stature.
Taking over each territory will require specialized abilities and expert leadership as you take legions of your swarm-mates into battle. Feel the fluid joy of your horde in battle. You dont push individuals about like puppets, you usher them about as a maestro would lead a symphony building up to a crescendo and crashing them upon your enemies like a tidal wave of destruction.
- Play at your own speed. Accelerate or stop time as you see fit. Take your time and consider your options like a great leader.
- Unique creations. Each beetle you raise is a useful piece of art. Looks and abilities are not tied to stats. Small and strong, large and weak, colorful and cruel...all are possible.
- Fluid combat. Combat is very fluid and real-time. The only thing more fun than herding cats...is herding beetles! Keep on your toes and tend to your swarms.
- Strategic planning throughout. Its not just which areas to conquer, but who to send on tasks, who should breed and who will end up in the Goop Juicer.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1x64 / Windows 10x64
- Processor: Intel or AMD 2GHz 2 Cores
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT or 540M, ATI Radeon HD 6570. (1GB) @720P
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Device
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.