BeatAim – Rhythm Shooter
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateNov 1, 2019
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate BeatAim – Rhythm Shooter key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate BeatAim – Rhythm Shooter key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of BeatAim – Rhythm Shooter cd key freeFree BeatAim – Rhythm Shooter steam key giveaway. Instant download. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. BeatAim – Rhythm Shooter free steam key
BeatAimGoal is simple: Unite Music and Shooter Games
Important: gamplay on the trailer is slightly outdated. Head over to our youtube or twitter to see the newest one.
BeatAim is a rhythm game designed for FPS players with AI generated maps. FPS trainers like Kovaaks are pretty good but quickly become boring and repetitive. 2d games like osu! are amazing but have limited content. BeatAim has been developed over last 2-3 years in my free time. After testing many solutions Ive finally found perfect one. Not only it is possible to open any music but also to deeply customize map generation. Every gameplay new map is randomly created based on the song. This makes reflex more important than memory which is not the case in other rhythm games.
Why?Hey, Im Kamyker and heres how and why this game was created:
When I started playing BF4 competitively back in 2015 I was always looking for tools and ways to improve my aim. Anything I found was boring and I couldnt use if for more than few days. I started making my own trainer similar to osu but I wanted it work with any music and in 3d-space. At some point I quit my job as Game Developer (as company didnt want to give me a week off to attend lan event lol) and my esports career stopped so I decided to show BeatAim to the world. After fairly successful alpha and ~100 copies sold with almost no marketing its time for Steam release.
FeaturesSlowly BeatAim is evolving from simple aim trainer to fully featured game:
- 4 targets types - simple click, slider (hold mouse button, tracking aim), slider with invisible path, WASD arrows (to prevent players from using keyboard to shoot)
- preconfigure maps - 7 music maps with 5 difficulties each, they work with rankings and has to be unlocked in progression system
- rankings - see how your skills are compared to other players
- tournaments - esports support with real prizing is also planned
- progression system - earn BeatCoins by playing the game and unlock new maps, guns and soon also skins
- daily quests - some items have to be crafted and require special materials that are available from daily quests
- battle pass - soon small battlepass will be available to everyone that bought the game
- referral system - if you are a creator you can easily earn premium ingame currency that in the future will be tradeable to Steam Wallet $
- map generator - open any song (wav, ogg, partial mp3 support), configure 14+ parameters and create your favorite maps
- founder role on discord
- access to all the planned content added in the future (season battle passes, multiplayer)
PricingYou get 2 months of vip after buying the game for free. After that vip costs 5$ per month. Map generator is hosted in the cloud and thats a way of protecting and supporting it. You can also win vip in the tournaments or get it from your referrals.
FutureAs I own this project it will get better infinitely. Right now its only beginning... I have few ideas about new modes and multiplayer with one of the most unique way of playing fpses in history. Up to you if Ill be able to create it :)
Trailer Music"Collides Remix" by Dysfunction_AL
"Dragon War" by Makai Symphony
"Who We Are" by Hans Atom
Video itself is:
2019 - Licensed under
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+ 64bit
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.