Battle Princess Madelyn
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$19.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateDec 5, 2018
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Battle Princess Madelyn key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Battle Princess Madelyn key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Battle Princess Madelyn cd key freeBattle Princess Madelyn steam cd key free. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Battle Princess Madelyn free steam key
Battle Princess Madelyn is a game that follows the journey of a young knight in training, Madelyn, and her ghostly pet dog, Fritzy. They set out on a journey to save her kingdom and her family from the clutches of an evil wizard.
Set in the vein of such classics as Ghouls N Ghosts and Wonder Boy 3: The Dragons Trap, the instantly classic and familiar gameplay will transport old-school gamers back to their heyday, and the self-adjusting difficulty will allow for even the most novice of gamer to pick up and play!
Join Madelyn as she battles through graveyards, swamps, castles, the countryside and more! Polished gameplay, breathtaking visuals, jaw-dropping dual soundtracks and epic adventures await!
Classic retro gameplay for a whole new era!
- With the retro of feel Ghouls ‘n Ghosts and Wonder Boy 3, this will conjure up memories of the arcade era with its Unity driven hand-drawn pixel art
- 10 levels with five stages each, theyre replayable with no starting over (that is unless you want to)
- Two modes including story (by a professional childrens author) and arcade (for the experts)
- Hidden collectibles with extra rewards, weapons are upgradeable depending on your armour, which you can find through the blacksmith in story mode
- Fritzy has special powers to help you and assists you in your quest
- Weapons are specific to certain areas, providing access to secret locations
- Travel across the world using special portals to get from place to place
- Slipping between classic arcade FM/PCM and modern orchestrated, you can tailor the music score from Gryzor87 (of Maldita Castilla fame) to help set the scene
- Lovingly crafted by veteran artist Christopher Obritsch, the game features distinctive pixel art, from the cut-scenes, to the gameplay, with depth provided through dynamic lighting
So, let me now tell you this classic tale of good versus evil...
Origins of Battle Princess Madelyn
When Creative Director Christopher Obritschs daughter Madelyn wanted to be in Ghouls ‘n Ghosts, and fight Green Head, he said it was someone elses game - but he could make her one that was like it. But girls cant be knights, Daddy. Only boys… she said, to which he answered Pshh…What color do you want your armor to be?. The answer was pink ???? And thats how this game started. Chris daughter Madelyn loves the first stage of Ghouls ‘n Ghosts and makes him play it over and over because she wants to see him fight Green head, the Shielder boss at the end of the first stage. Its not hard for her to twist his rubber arm, as its been his favorite game since it came out all those years ago.
The Development Team
Madelyn Obritsch - Drinker of the chocolate milk and Honorary Assistant Creative Director - The hero of the game, and the designer of the things daddy puts in the game.
Christopher Obritsch - Known for sitting there and doing stuff like Insanitys Blade, Escape from 85 and a bunch of other crap you probably never heard of, and also an award nominated game developer. Chris is the creator, director and lead artist on the project. Also the father of the Battle Princess.
Daven Bigelow - A published author on game development. Hes an avid player, collector, and maker of games. Daven is the lead developer and slinger of cuss words on the project.
Gryzor87 - The Retro Audio Destroyer of Planets, known for such amazing game soundtracks like Maldita Castilla, Hydorah and The Curse of Issyos. Gryzor87 is the main man behind both soundtracks.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8ghz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD with 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.