All You Can Eat
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$1.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 13, 2017
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate All You Can Eat free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate All You Can Eat key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of All You Can Eat key freeFree All You Can Eat steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. All You Can Eat steam key free
All You Can Eat cd key free
Take control of a modern hero of our times, a man so lazy he decided to quit his job and just spend his life inside an All-you-can-eat diner.
As years go by, his freeloading nature becomes legend, but then a tragedy occurs - the diner is about to close down! Will our hero finally settle down and get a regular job? Never!!!
- Embark on an epic quest filled with humor, puns and controversy as you traverse the city in search of a solution to your lifes problems.
- Memorable characters include yourself, your dad who is also your only friend, a very foxy secretary love interest (but that just doesnt work out... at all), and half a dozen more
- The plot takes a dark turn when the CEO of a Megaslimy corporation and the Mayor of whatever team up to do some evil.
- Can you stop them and more importantly - do you even care?
- Playtime: Thirty minutes of your life youre never getting back
All You Can Eat is a unique interactive comic that blends the mechanics of playing a game seamlessly with the experience of reading a comic:
- every interaction in the game world (such as talking, picking up items, using objects etc.) creates a new comic panel, furthering the story
- at any time during the game you can scroll up and down to read what youve created among hundreds of unique hand-drawn (and hand-scanned!) content rich panels
- the in-game conversations mimic the 3 panel structure of daily comics with context, setup and delivery
- when the player ends the game, he is given the option to print out his gameplay in a comic book format
- a new game+ option with a developer commentary track when you finish the game
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.