After the Collapse
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 8, 2018
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate After the Collapse free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate After the Collapse key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of After the Collapse key freeAfter the Collapse free steam key giveaway. CD Keys Gift. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. After the Collapse steam key free
After The Collapse is a 2D top-down base building game set in a post-apocalyptic world featuring urban environments. Your task will be to manage a band of survivors and protect them against raiders, mutants and environmental threats. To do so, youll have to build a base, research new technologies, and scavenge for resources.
Thanks to its urban and semi-urban environments, After The Collapse has a strong focus on scavenging, repairing and reusing existing structures and technologies. Youll have to send scouts to explore the wastelands and trade with other groups if you want your small colony to thrive.
** PLEASE READ THE EARLY ACCESS PANEL CAREFULLY **
Early Access Features
The following features are already in place and will be expanded during the development.
- Build a settlement in a hostile procedurally generated environment
- Underground area below your base to conquer and colonize
- Take care of numerous survivors, each with their unique traits and skills
- Research new technologies to adapt to your surroundings
- Defend against raiders and mutants by building automated turrets and other defensive structures
- Resource collection with a focus on scavenging and trading
- Basic medical system handling wounds and sicknesses
- Use generators and solar panels to keep the more advanced structures operational
- Full Modding Support
Notable Planned Features
The following features are planned to be integrated quickly after the initial Early Access release. This is, of course, just a glimpse into whats to come.
- outside areas to explore and exploit
- More varied threats, especially environmental ones
- More complex medical system with radiation and mutation handling
- An optional strategic layer to conduct diplomacy and handle conflicts with other computer-generated factions
After the Collapse is a DRM-Free game with no hidden costs and, as with all our games, it will be actively developed and receive free content patches regularly. Your feedback is important to us, which is why were releasing it in Early Access, so please pop in the community forums or the official website to be part of the community.
Practically all the games data, from the items to the event manager are in human readable text files, making the game very easy to alter. Weve also integrate LUA support for the more advanced modders out there. While this is still a work in progress, adding new or modifying existing content is already fairly simple. We also just opened the Workshop.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 2Ghz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible GPU with 512MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.