A Tale of Caos: Overture
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$8.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateDec 21, 2016
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate A Tale of Caos: Overture key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate A Tale of Caos: Overture key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of A Tale of Caos: Overture cd key freeA Tale of Caos: Overture steam cd key for free on SteamGateways. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. A Tale of Caos: Overture free steam key
Caos is not a misspelling. Its not chaos: Its Caos.
Terribilia Van Quinn, a.k.a. Terry, is an apprentice technomancer, as much ingenious as shes impulsive and distracted. Gifted with a fantastic talent, Terry created amazing inventions, among which stands out Heimlich, a talking mechanical owl and her best friend, which follows her in every adventure.
After many ups and downs, Terry finally begun her apprenticeship under the legendary Albion McMaster, known as the greatest technomancer ever, a grumpy and enigmatic man. Now, following her new master, Terry will have to fullfill McMasters expectations, following him in a new, great adventure.
McMaster is on the trail of a mysterious artifact, with wich he could accomplish his Great Project.
Will Terry be able to help her master to achieve his goal?
Will Terry be able to actually get what this goal IS?
Will Heimlich be able to prevent her to get in too much trouble?
And have I removed the roast from the oven?
Almost all of this questions will be answered in "A Tale of Caos: Overture"!
Act I: Sinking in the mud - AVAILABLE
Act II: Off to Modron - AVAILABLE
Act III: The secret of the Quarzigrast - AVAILABLE
Note: by purchasing the game youll get instant access to the three acts.
- More than 10 hours of gameplay in three acts.
- A very deep and complex plot, full of twists.
- Dialogues and circumstances full of refreshing humor.
- A few puzzles and minigames to solve.
- A secret room to find in every act of the game.
- A lot of orginal characters to interact with.
- Pixel and colorful graphics honoring the nineties classics.
- Orginal soundtrack.
- Extravagant inventions, fantastic creatures and surreal worlds.
- No pixel hunting, thanks to the Phase Detector.
- Integrated help system whithin the game menu ("The Walkthrough" option), featuring three levels of detail: starting from a simple hint, up to an exact suggestion of what to do next.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Supperted screen Aspect Ratio: 16:9 and 16:10
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.