3030 Deathwar Redux – A Space Odyssey
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 13, 2017
CategoriesAction, Adventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate 3030 Deathwar Redux – A Space Odyssey cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate 3030 Deathwar Redux – A Space Odyssey key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of 3030 Deathwar Redux – A Space Odyssey steam key free3030 Deathwar Redux – A Space Odyssey steam cd key for free on SteamGateways. Instant download. Free steam games. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. 3030 Deathwar Redux – A Space Odyssey key free
Rated 96% with over 20,000 copies sold
The #1 rated Space Adventure on Steam
Fusing space exploration, fast-paced combat, trading, and a healthy dose of point-and-click comedic adventuring, 3030 Deathwar Redux sets you free to roam an entire war-torn galaxy filled with devastated planets, uninhabitable zones, and space stations in quarantine lockdown.
Help freewheeling space pilot John Falcon get back on his feet in a huge open world inspired by both the classic Elite and Lucasarts finest adventures, and plot your own course through the games dizzying array of missions, stories, and places.
Its not been a good day for you. Your crew has discovered a dead body, your brand new ships been impounded by the cops, and most people you run into seem very unhappy with you... probably something to do with that missing cargo of gold bars.
So... will you take on a couple shady delivery jobs in order to afford a better ship, or will you downsize to a cheap jetsuit and go shooting space-junk for quick money? Will you perhaps decide to focus on finding that missing gold shipment before the local gangs and salvage teams get there first?
Meanwhile, theres that damn mechanic who sold you a stolen ship, and a mysterious Taoist group everyone keeps talking about. Oh, yes, you have most definitely found yourself inextricably caught up in a plot of intergalactic intrigue...
- Open-world space adventuring with frantic combat and 30 star systems to explore.
- Stations to board, bars to visit, scores of space scum to talk to.
- Ghostly derelict ships to discover via your star-map, space-walk into, and salvage valuables from.
- Large variety of intriguing jobs and missions, with exciting, and occasionally silly side-quests.
- A diverse array of ships to buy and upgrade.
- The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to refuel from the corona of a sun without burning up!
- Pirate Stations to discover, and the option of living a life of crime, piracy, cargo stealing, and nastiness.
- The chance to invest in a large cargo ship and go asteroid mining for metals, or just haul goods between systems.
- Hidden wormhole shortcuts, comets, unique stations, and a ton of secrets to uncover.
- An irreverent, thoroughly amusing, and enthralling main story.
- A whole load more!
Developed by Matt Griffiths & Mic N
Additional Design by Max Dohme
Published by Crunchy Leaf Games
- OS: Windows
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Supported Gamepad: XBox 360
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.